Friday, January 21, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge #34 "Love"

Good Morning!
Paper Playtime is having a challenge.  For this week’s challenge you need to use the word “Love” on your paper project.
I created a shaped card out of the word Love.  I just love the way it came out!  I used my Gypsy to create the card.  I used the Lyrical Letters cartridge for the letters and gypsy wanderings for the heart.  I dry embossed the letter “E” with the cuttlebug and used glitter on the letter “V”.
Thanks for looking!
Shelly

4 comments:

Joanna said...

super cute! love the glitter! ;)

mum of two said...

What a fabulous card! I think it's "love"ly. I adore how you made a word card! I have never done one before, and will now have to try. I love all the little touches too - the glitter, the embossing... Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Pamela Lash said...

This is a great technique - dry embossing and the colors are so vibrant. TFS! I just became a follower and would love if you follow me too!

Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! This is fabulous! The glitter and the embossing are great additions...love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!