Sunday, March 6, 2011

St. Patricks Day - Good Luck

Hi Everyone!

I still have not been able to get my room back together. (Almost) I did want to put a card together for some challenges.  I decided I would get my "SEW" on. I used a very old cart, Stamping for the clover and PKS for the cute little face (I still can't get enough of PKS). This little lucky clover will be entered in:
CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA - St. Patty's Day Theme - you must use green
PAPER CUTZ - St. Patricks Day using any color you would like
PEACHY KEEN STAMPS FACE IT FRIDAY - Sew super cute, projects with real or faux stitching, and use PKS faces.
Have a great day!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Cute--original -- I like that it's original
KristaInMN at gmail dot com
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

he turned out so cute.love the face and the colors.tfs

Amanda Villarreal said...

So cute! I love the face on the clover :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina

CricutLvr!! said...

Oh, how cute! Love the pks face and beautiful ribbon!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting with Cristina. Good luck!!

Kim said...

great card, I like that background and ribbon to. Thanks for playing along on the challenge