Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Peachy Post - Roar!

Hello Friends!
Hope everyone is doing well. Wow, the spring is so busy for us, both my boys play baseball at different places so I'm running from ball field to ball field. I love it though!
So I made a card for the Peachy Challenge 09 Color Inspiration stop over and see the fun colors.
Here is my card, hope you enjoy!
Oh man, those peachy faces are just so ADORABLE & versatile! This is the PK-485 Snowmany faces set.

Oh my little Lion sure doesn't look fearless. My son said he's the cowardly lion :( Either way I think he's kinda cute.
Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
I can't remember what cartridge I used for the background but the lion is a Sizzix die
Paper - Bo Bunny Press & Colorbok
Flocking - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Papermart
Button - MM
Twine
Stamp - inkadinkado
Photobucket

11 comments:

Jovan said...

Wonderful card...I love the papers and colors!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute, Shelly!! I don't think he looks cowardly at all ;) I love the snowman face...it fits him perfectly!! The papers are just fabulous!! Such an awesome, adorable card!! I hope you are having a wonderful week my sweet friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

He is SUPER cut. I love the papers you picked. Perfect placement of the sentiment. Karen

Amy said...

So cute- love the patterned papers!! :)Amy

Melissa said...

Perfect face for your sweet lion. This just makes me smile :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a cute and sweet lion!!!I bet his roar is fabulous too!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Amy C said...

What a really darling card!! Love the cute lion. Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

DIANA L. said...

This came out so nice. The lion is so adorable.it is amazing how everyone cards look so different from the color choices.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Cutest.Lion.EVER. Love him :)

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your SWEET card Shelly!I LOVE your lion with the great pattern paper,SO COOL!AWESOME as always,Have a nice evening my friend!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Shelly, your card is just fabulous! I just love your sweet lion and the papers are perfect!!
LOVE the polka dot ribbon:) Wonderful card my friend. I am so sorry i haven't been visiting the last few days-I have had the stomach flu and just wiped me out! Glad to be back serfing my fav blogs:)
Have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com