Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Precious Baby

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all well! We had a very eventful week. My oldest son is in the process of selecting a college for the fall so we visited the CSU Chico campus and wow is it beautiful! I think this may be the front runner:) We still may visit one more time before we actually accept admission because he really wants to play baseball. Very exciting journey for him, we are so PROUD of him!
After all the unpacking and laundry:) I was able to make a card for a friend who is having a baby girl. Her shower is this weekend. I thought I would make it early so I could enter it in some of the fun challenges going on right now.
Challenges:
More Than Favors - Baby Theme
Little Scrap Pieces - Use a flower
Docerela Creations - Baby Project - They just released some new stamps - (VERY CUTE) stopover and check them out! I'm putting my order in!
Go Fish Challenge - Anything Goes


Card - 4.25"
Cricut Cartridge - New Arrival
Paper - DCWV & Echo Park
Tag & Stamp- MCT
Ribbon - Little Scrap Pieces (the ribbon is on the collar of the baby dress:))
Tulle - Recycled from a pretty soap set
Photobucket

21 comments:

Candy said...

Super cute card! Love that little onesie!
Candy

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Adorable. Love the paper choice

Kate said...

Such a Cute card. Love it. TFs

Hugs,
Kate

jessica said...

This is so beautiful!!!
Awesome job Shelly!
TFS

Amy said...

This is so cute/pretty! Love the flower and stitching! :)Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the great paper and the beautiful trim!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Lisa said...

Oh Shelly, this is so beautiful!! I absolutely love the pretty dress and the flower is gorgeous!! This is a stunning card...your friend will treasure it!! Have a wonderful evening my friend and I hope you are able to get some rest from your trip :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jovan said...

OMG...Shelly this is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors!

Docerela said...

Shelly, great job on the stitching. I'm very impressed. :0)

Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations

Catarina aka docerela

Daisylove Creations said...

So very pretty Shelly!! So many beautiful details...the stitching, the ribbon around the collar and the tulle ribbon...FANTASTIC JOB!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to your son...yeah! I am sure you are proud and have every right to be! I am glad you had a great trip-those days were fun trying to find the right college and right fit for them. My "baby" graduates from college next month. It's gone so fast....We also have a daughter getting married in the fall. A lot going on:)
**Good luck to your son**

Your baby card is so cute Shelly. The cute little onsie is so pretty and that gorgeous flower, tag and ribbon-just adorable!!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amorecos Creations said...

Hi, Shelly!

Loved the polka dots back, loved the baby dress, loved the ribbon, loved the tag, LOVED THE CARD! =D

Great job! Thanks for joining the Docerela Creations challenge too.

Tatiana - Docerela Creations DT member.

amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful baby card.Love the flower and tulle.very cute tag.

Georgiana said...

Yes, your card is absolutely precious. Love the ruffle collar an dbig tulle bow.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kate said...

This is adorable! I love the trim on the onesie - and the tulle is such a soft, delicate touch!
How exciting for your son! We spent the weekend looking at a university with my daughter as she had been offered an interview. It's such an exciting - yet scary - time! I wish your son all the best as he makes his decision!

Karen said...

Shelly this is so soft and sweet everything a baby girl should be and more. I love the little ruffle on the neckline wonderful. Thank you so much for linking it to my challenge. Karen

Nitasha said...

Too cute! Love the little purple flower and the pretty pink ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a SWEET little card Shelly!BEAUTIFUL job,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Ana Valéria said...

This ie really sweet. I loved your card, paper collor. I like your project.

Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations ANA

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That little onesie is the cutest! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish! :)

DIANA L. said...

So beautiful. Such a sweet little dress and the colors are great.