Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Treats For You!

Hi Everyone!

Well, sending my son to college has proved to be a little more difficult than I thought. We took him last week got him settled and then we took a couple days to ourselves went to a wedding and my girlfriends big 40th! We are home and I'm keeping busy and creating projects like crazy! Here is a treat box I created for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. This week its a Box it up challenge. Here is my little box. Hope you all have a GREAT day!
This little cutie is from the Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge. I just fall in "Peachy" love every time I use these stamps! 

I absolutely fell in love with this paper. It's Heidi Grace Designs

Treat box is approx. 6" x 3 1/8" the inside box is 3.5" x 2.5 and adhered 
to a strip of 3 1/8 x 11 sheet of cardstock.
Peachy keen stamps - PK-692 Monster Mash Face Assortment
Sentiment - My Creative Time - MCT Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set
Ribbon - Papermart
Spider brad - MM
Photobucket

14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What an adorable treat box, lovely pattern papers and that image is too cute... Of course her PK face makes it even more special....
TFS Shelly - hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!

teachdanz said...

love the treat holder Shelly!! next year my oldest goes to college - new phase of life, huh? good luck with the transition!

GiGi said...

This is just TOO CUTE! I love the candy corn kid with her adorable face! I love the bag too....I have to make one of them now! LOL!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness! I love that sweet little image and her face is adorable. What a fun treat box, I love the papers also!

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ this is just ADORABLE!!! I LOVE that paper ~ just too FAB!! CUTE details and LOVE the design of that treat box!!! TOTALLY CUTE!!!! I need to keep this in mind in the future!!

Lisa said...

My sweet friend, this is fabulous!! I absolutely LOVE it!! How adorable is the candy cane costume?? That paper is gorgeous!! And the little spider in the corner is a perfect touch!! I love everything about it...even the Reece's hiding inside ;) What an awesome treat box...creative and fabulous as always!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate said...

So Cute! the Die Cut and the PKS face you used is so adorable. Love this. Hope you have a great night.

Jovan said...

OMG...Shelly this is tooooooooooo CUTE!

Michelle said...

this is so stinkin cute ! peanut butter cups ahhh my fav!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

Michelle-DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

June Houck said...

Adorable! Look at you already gearing up for Halloween...you inspire me, Shelly :)

Melissa said...

Perfect Peachy Keen face for the candy corn Mini Monster... too cute!

bonnie said...

How adorable sweetie, it's good to keep busy crafting! Love the sweet papers! :) hugs x

Cindy Beland said...

Your treat box is TOTALLY ADORABLE and sweet Shelly!GORGEOUS job:)

Nana said...

What a cute little bag. Love the little candy corn girl.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me