Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas "Non Traditional Valentine" Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Happy Tuesday!
I'ts time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is non Traditional Valentines.  
Make a Valentine's Day card with no pink or red. 
You've got to see all the awesome projects by the Design team over at Die Cuttin Divas

Here's what I came up with...


I started with the sketch from Seize the sketch I added my own spin to it as usual :) 


Paper - Kraft, MME Halloween paper
Die Cut - GBS CC
Sentiment - My Creative Time
Jute Twine
Stickles
Button

Please join us this week, if you have boys like mine this is such a GREAT challenge. My youngest likes to give his friends a treat but now he says" No red or pink Mom" :( and my oldest well... I think it would be a little weird to hand out Valentine's in college - HAHAHA

The Kraft Journal - LOVE
PDE Linky Party #3: Hearts
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Happy Valentine's Day
Everyday is an occasion Sunday Funday



Photobucket

15 comments:

jessica said...

What a gorgeous non traditional Valentine's Day card!!! LOVE the color combo you used and the AWESOME sketch too :)
Thanks for sharing my friend and for playing along over at Seize The Sketch!!!

snappy scrappy said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card Shelly! You picked just the right colors for your non traditional Valentine card~So pretty! I love the chevron heart!
Can you believe we are almost mid February already?? Wow...I guess I am okay with it though since the weather has been so crappy this year~at least the winter months feel like there cruising right along!! Yeah!
Have great day my friend!
Sherrie K

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that it's non traditional colors, everything goes perfectly with your design on your card...
Pretty Shelly!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the non-traditional colors you used!! The chevron heart is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers and colors you used! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Awesome design and color combo my friend. Love it.

Migdalia said...

Love the color combo because I am a huge fan of green.
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful! I love this great color combo - lovely!

Ginger said...

This is absolutely stunning! The yellow is breathtaking! You did an amazing job!

Sherrie K. said...

Just popping in to let you know I will be back next week to check out all your amazing projects while I'm gone!
Happy Crafting and have a great weekend!!

Sherrie K

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful job with the sketch - LOVE your colors~ Thanks for joining in with STS!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Shelly. SO colorful and creative. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card in our challenge this week. I hope you will join us again soon.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the heart and that green color.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch1

Cindy Beland said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL Valentine's day card Shelly, LOVE the colors my friend!!! :)