Thursday, May 8, 2014

Trendy Twine News!



Good Morning Everyone!
It's a super special day today in our house.....My baby turned 10 today:) We are celebrating today with a special treat of InNout burgers and shakes and then a Bday party this weekend. That's why I've been a little absent, lots to plan :) So I'll be back around Monday :) But in the meantime let me leave you with some Trendy twine news..... Oh wait until you see what's coming YUUUMMMY!!!!



And one more bit of Trendy news. I wanted to announce the winner of the Bubblegum Taffy Mini set

Miss Tammy !! Yay for you, you're going to LOVE this twine! Just email me smedina24@att.net with your address so I can send you your goodies!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! Oh and to all you FABULOUS Mommy's Happy Mother's Day!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to your baby!! I hope he has a awesome day!! InNout burgers and shakes sounds so yummy!! And I hope the party this weekend is fabulous!!

It's about 85 and sunny here - just a beautiful day :) But storms are headed this way. I purchased some flowers to plant today and I'm hoping I can get them planted before the rain starts!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Happy birthday to you little man!! I hope he has a wonderful day celebrating! I am sure MOM will make sure of that!LOL! I am sure you are a busy bee getting everything ready for the wknd!!

Looking forward to the Trendy Twine blog hop!
Have a great evening my friend,
Sherrie K

~Tammy~ said...

Ok, you are like the best Mommy ever!!!!!! and Yay! I am so excited!!!! off to email!