Thursday, April 16, 2015

Trendy Twine - Treats for Mom.

Hi Trendy Fans!

I'm over at the Trendy Blog sharing a super sweet treat for MOM. Today I'm using a brand new product  - Mini Cups along with some gorgeous Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. Oh these cups are AWESOME! The decorating ideas are endless, but for today I made a little treat for mom.
I covered the bottom of the cup with some pretty pink and orange paper.

I added some pretty gems to give them some sparkle. 

I really wanted to decorate the top too. So I just die cut some circles and popped them on the top. Oh and I can't forget that I filled this cute little cup with mini chocolate chip cookies. YUUUM! They are the perfect size for a little treat.

Lastly, I added that GORGEOUS Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. Oh my gosh, you just have to add these to your must have list. I know every coffee lover would adore a little treat wrapped up in this little Mini Cup!

Stop by the boutique and have a look at these fun goodies!
White Mini Cups - 4 Ounce

Tickled Pink Trendy Twine - Pink & White Bakers Twine

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Photobucket

13 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Super creative way to dress up such yummy goodies
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

~Tammy~ said...

You just have the cutest packaging ideas! The papers are amazing! Love this Shelly!

Beth F. said...

Your cup is such a sweet treat! The paper and twine match perfectly. Bright and cheerful!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! The colors are so pretty :) What a great idea for the treats!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty and sweet treat!! AWESOME job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Great treat idea and PERFECT for gift giving! I love the pretty papers...by the way~what is your trick for getting the belly band cut correctly?
I need to decorate some up...my little cups I ordered a few months ago are still sitting here to do something with them. Just so many things I want to do and never enough time to do it all!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

Such a sweet treat Shelly!!!! LOVE how you decorated the cup!!!!

Sukie said...

Such a yummy treat! The cup is decorated perfectly and I love how you embellished the top of it with the twine! Great addition of the bling too! Have a great day!

Lisa said...

What a fabulous gift idea this is!! I love the papers you used!! You decorated it perfectly!! Someone will be very happy to receive this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

This looks so pretty and yummy!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

This is such a cute gift treat idea.