Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch Challenge



Happy Tuesday! 
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week we have a sketch for you. Sometimes it's so nice to follow a sketch, sure takes the guess work out of the creative process :) 

I decided I needed to have another masculine birthday card on hand. so here's what I came up with.

I guess the colors kind of look like fall, not sure if I love that... but it just sort of happened :)

As you can tell I flipped the sketch and I think the silver glittery banner tag is my favorite detail. 

Paper - My minds eye & recollections
Happy - happy-trio-die
Trendy Twine - Chocolate Truffle

Thank for stopping by and hope to see you join in the fun!

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Card! I agree... sometimes those sketches get your creative juicy following and then you can't stop! HA! :) Have A Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Shelly! The pattern papers are so fun and love the arrangements of the sentiments! Fun take on the sketch:)
Hope you are enjoying the summer?! I imagine your boys are out of school for the summer? We are busy and have a lot jammed into the summer but it is so short so you have to make the best of it, lol!!
have a great day!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Awesome card!! I love the papers you used and the colors!! The glittery banner tag is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda