Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Trendy Twine - Special Birthday

Hello,

Today is a special day, we've been keeping a secret from someone. Our Trendy team is surprising our Team leader Lesley! Lesley, you are one awesome, generous, kind and lets not forget FUN and sassy :) Lady! I wish you a VERY happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy the cards and goodies and most importantly I hope you have a wonderful day!
I know Lesley loves Hello Kitty so I used some hello kitty colors to make her card.

I used a fun chevron die and a "Happy" die to create this fun little card. I wanted something that matched the gift I sent :)
I hope she likes it!

Please pop over to the Trendy Blog and wish Lesley a Happy Birthday!

 photo Blog footer.png

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The zig zag looks beautiful and you have showcased it so beautifully
Cheers
Dr Sonia

~Tammy~ said...

The perfect colors for her for sure. Love the zig zag design.

jessica said...

What a beautiful birthday card Shelly! I know Lesley is going to LOVE this!!!
AWESOME job!

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful!! Love that pretty chevron pattern too!! Awesome job! She will love it!! :)

Beth F. said...

A wonderful card for sure. I love the colors you used and I know Lesley will too!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love the pretty colors you chose!! Lesley will love it because it is beautiful!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and those gorgeous chevrons!! It looks amazing my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, love the chevron accents in those pretty colors! This will certainly be loved by Lesley!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card design and I LOVE the bright colors:) Super cute combination! I am sure she will love it!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! She is sure to love this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, thank you so much for the birthday surprise. My card was SO pretty and went with my gift perfectly. And even the gift wrap was adorable.

Love ya, girlie!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Helen said...

Very pretty card!