Sunday, June 18, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Father's Day!

Hello!

The Trendy team is celebrating Father's Day and we have some great projects for you! I always give treats to the Father's in my life! My hubby loves his snacks. So this bag will be filled with all his favorite tiny treats :)

 This is such a fun little gift idea and so surprisingly easy. The hardest part was picking colors :)


I started with the APB Kraft bags and for the collar I just used a strip of card stock and wrapped it to look like a collar.

Next I cut the tie from an old cricut cartridge. I can't remember which one :(  but there are lots of tie die cuts available. You can even hand cut one.


Lastly, I just wrapped the top in Spiced pumpkin trendy twine and tied a tiny bow.

So easy and so FUN!

Hope you stop by the blog and have a look at all the FUN!


Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Bakers Twine - Pumpkin Orange, Natural, & Brown - Thanksgiving, Fall

Kraft Tin Tie Bags





8 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such an adorable treat bag idea! I love it!

Sukie said...

Such an fun gift bag idea! I love the collar with the tie! The twine accent looks so awesome too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lisa said...

This could not be more adorable!! I love the idea of the tie and collar!! Wrapping the twine looks amazing!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, what a great idea! I love this and perfect for any guy in your life! The spiced pumpkin tie is such a great addition to your fabulous tie!
Hugs,
Sherrie K
Sorry, I haven't been in touch lately! Ugh, so much going on, I can hardly keep up:(

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Gosh... How Cool! LOVE the way you used the twine on that tie... so creative & FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, what an awesome idea. Love how you altered the kraft bag for this. So creative!

Thanks so much for joining in for this special post.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Helen said...

This is so fun!