Monday, May 21, 2018

Trendy Twine & Pink Diamonds

Hello There and Happy Monday!

The Trendy Twine Team has something new to share!!! Today we are spotlighting the brand new Pink Diamond Sparkling Gems.  They are gorgeous and so sparkly... and pink!


The team created some beautiful projects using the new Gems, so pop over to the blog and have a look.  I created a tiny sparkly treat.


Since we were spotlighting the Small Pillow Boxes from Annie Paper Boutique  this month I wanted to create another treat using these little pouches.  They really are fantastic!

I just simply found some pattern paper and added gems to create a geometric pattern. 

I tied the box with Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine and added a cute tag stamped with a sentiment from the Choose Happy Stamp Set

**** Giveaway - Giveaway - Giveaway ****
One lucky winner will win a package of pick diamonds!  Comment on each of the teams blogs and the TT blog by Wednesday 10:00pm central time.

Stop over to the Boutique and see all the specials this month! 
Here are some of the products I used on my project.
Image result for trendy twine totally raspberry
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook





12 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute treat! A great way to use those pink diamonds. It reminds me of pin tucking 😊

Denise Bryant said...

Love your decorated pillow box! The gems add a nice sparkle!

Chris said...

Cute box! Those pink diamonds are placed just right!

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

Cute treat box! Now I have shine bright like a diamond stuck in my head!

Migdalia said...

Love the decor on the pretty pillow box. Especially the beautiful New gems!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your treat box is so adorable! I love how the Pink Diamonds make it pop.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh Em Gee! This is so so cute! I love what you did with the Pink Diamonds. And the Totally Raspberry is perfect with this; it's so vivid against the lighter pink.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

cghundley said...

Darling pillow
boxes and the
pink diamonds
look fabulous
on it!
Carla from Utah

Helen said...

This is very pretty and a fun treat!

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty and sparkly!!

Theresa

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the geometric pattern you made with the pretty gems.

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable project Shelly! You decorated the pouch perfectly and I just love the little gems...so FUN!!!
Hugs,
Sherrie K