Thursday, April 11, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy Easter

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing an Easter treat using our spotlight items for the month of April, Pink Limeade Trendy Twine and a 2x8 Zip Bag.



Have you used Annie's Paper Boutique clear bags? They are such great quality and these  
2x8 Zip Bags are awesome. They are perfect for pencils but great for all types of sweet treats too. 



I found some cute pencils and put three in each bag however, four will fit in each bag. I die cut a bunny rabbit and used some Pink Limeade Trendy Twine on each treat.

Be sure to stop by the blog all month, we have some great projects for you!



If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So cute! I love the bunnies as the tags!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Hi Shelly,
Super duper cute!! Love the cute bunnies!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

These are super cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Helen said...

What fun and cute treats!

Beth F. said...

Shelly, these treats are adorable! I love the bunny shaped tags.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

These treats are adorable. (I got these bags with pencils in mind because I've had so many requests for bags that will hold more than one or two pencils.) Your treats are perfect for those who want to skip the candy. And you can't go wrong with stationery supplies.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine