Monday, July 15, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Have a wonderful day

Hi There!

I have a new project to share using the spotlight twine this month Lemon Midnight. This is a really fun color! I haven't had much time to craft in the past few months so I've been using a lot of my cards, I guess that's a good thing. I need a few cards just to keep for different occasions.
I love the pop of yellow in this card. Do you have a lot of paper and fabric flowers? I sure do, so I found a great design to use them. Very simple and of course nothing make your card prettier than Trendy Twine.


I used the Lemon Midnight right under the flower and the stamped a sentiment from the Smile Stamp set.

I hope this adds a little inspiration to your Craft day!

Stop by the store and check out the products I used for this project.




Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine is our color of the month. It's a festive twist of yellow, white, and black. 

The new  Lemon Midnight Sampler is a beautiful little set of Trendy Twine goodness. It includes Lemon Tart, Lemon Midnight, and Black Licorice



If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook





5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Shelly! I love the flower!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Eloise R. Riley said...

Download Smadav 2020 for PC | Smadav can convert two or three new viruses that are not recognized on USB regardless of whether the virus is obtained temporarily in the database. Not only for cowl, on the other hand, Smadav also allows you to install a USB Flashdisk from a virus and recover hidden / contaminated files via a USB Flashdisk. Download Smadav Antivirus 2020 for PC

Beth F. said...

Shelly, this is such a sweet card! I love that flower!

Helen said...

Very pretty!