Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Boo Treat

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love stopping by the Trendy blog to share a tag project with you using the Large Tag-Its from Annie's Paper Boutique home to Trendy Twine!
I just love making tags and these tag-Its make creating super easy! I started with a white Large Tag-Its and created a Halloween themed tag. I used some coordinating papers and a fun little ghost die cut.
I added a cute "BOO" sentiment from the Halloween stamp set, which is on sale through September. I finished the tag off with a Trendy Page Dots™ and our showcase twine  Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.  I added the tag to a Chevron Treat Bag also found in the store.
I love how this cute little tag turned out! It's never too early to start making treats and this one is super easy with a little help from Trendy Twine ;)

I hope this adds a little inspiration to your Craft day!

Stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

Or check out the Aqua Sampler

Black Chevron Treat Bag

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a cute ghost
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Beth F. said...

I absolutely love this Halloween treat! So adorable!

Helen said...

Adorable!