Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Candy please!

Hi There!! 
I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing another fun Halloween treat! This month we are spotlighting Black Licorice Trendy Twine.  I mentioned how I have always created some special treats for the kids on our block for Halloween and I'm just adding some other fun treats for the kids!

I found some fun stickers and thought it would be a great option to hand out instead of all candy treats.

I put each sticker box in a plastic bag and tied it with Black Licorice Trendy Twine and a cute tag stamped with a sentiment from the  Halloween Stamp Set.


I used this sentiment because once the kids open the box they may think who wants stickers... Candy Please - HAHA

I love creating Halloween treats and I hope this adds a little inspiration to your Craft day!


Stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

 
Or check out the Midnight Trendy Twine Sampler on sale!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


3 comments:

Beth F. said...

I love this non candy option for Halloween!

Migdalia said...

So cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Helen said...

Very cute! Love the tags :)