Thursday, December 12, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Let it Snow

Hello There!

I hope everyone is staying healthy. My family caught the bug... it's really rare that all of us get sick at the same time, but we sure did :( 
I'm sharing another tag project, oh I use loads of tags so I'm taking every opportunity to make lots of them!


This month the Trendy Team is spotlighting Christmas Mint Trendy Twine so I'm sharing these fun snowflake tags using this beautiful color!


I had a die cut that makes this set really easy to make. You just pick your coordinating colors and start cutting.

As you can see in the picture I stamped the middle of the snowflake with a sentiment from the Let it Snow Stamp Set

Last but not least, I tied each tag with Christmas Mint Trendy Twine. I hope I have inspired you to make some tags for your Holiday gifts!

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

Let It Snow Christmas Clear Stamp Set


The Christmas Mint Sampler is a beautiful little set of Trendy Twine goodness. It includes Limeade, Christmas Mint, and Cranberry. Each color is 10 yards in length and is hand wound onto a wooden clothespin  for easy use and storage. 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



1 comment:

Beth F. said...

I am loving these tags! That offset snowflake die is awesome.