Monday, July 27, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - For You!

Hi There!




I have had this really cute paper for a while and it goes great with our spotlight colors this month! I love having generic cards on hand. This one is perfect and once again I'm using the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine for a theme other than the traditional Holiday theme. I love that the Navy Tag-Its was THE perfect holder for this die cut.

I added some Blue Berry Sequins & Frosted Cranberry Sequins to add a little sparkle and tied a bunch of Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine at the top of the tag.

I hope you have been inspired to get creative and will see that Trendy twine is quite versatile and can be used for so many occasions.





Navy Blue Tag-Its - Cardstock Hang Tags - Packaging, Gift – Annie's Paper  Boutique

If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

























3 comments:

Beth F. said...

I love that elegant patterned paper you used on your card!

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Shelly,
Hope you and your family are doing well. I think of you often..Your card is darling! I really like the pattern paper and it matches up with the twine perfectly!
Have a wonderful day my friend!
Sherrie K

Helen said...

This is a very pretty card!