Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hello Fall

Hello There!

Is it starting to feel like Fall near you? I wish we had more of a season change, it's still pretty warm here. I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing a fun little gift box.
This is a cute little slider box that I used to hold a little gift. 

I used some gorgeous apple paper that I thought looked so great with this Twisted Teal Trendy Twine. I added a little tag and include a sentiment from Hello Fall Planner Stamps.

The box slides out and you can add your little gift, in this case I added a little bracelet. Once I tucked the little gift inside, I wrapped it up with Twisted Teal Trendy Twine.


I hope you take some time to visit the blog and I hope it inspires you to get creative with paper!

Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and the products I used today!


These are on sale for a fabulous price right now so be sure to grab a set while you can!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



2 comments:

Beth F. said...

Such a sweet gift box!

Helen said...

Such a cute, fun treat box!