Sunday, April 4, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy Easter!

Hi There!

HAPPY EASTER!

I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing an Easter project using some gorgeous Trendy Twine.

I made some fun treats using the Kraft Treat Packet and the Posy Treat Packet. OH my goodness, are these just the cutest little treat holders!



 Each holder comes with a food safe bag and of course you can seal them in so many different ways. This time I actually used the die cut bunny and popped it up using some foam tape and then just tucked the top flap behind the bunny's ears and it held in place perfectly. 

I used Tickled Pink Trendy Twine for the double bow and some Totally White Trendy Twine for the cute little bunny tail.

If you need a quick but CUTE treat, add these to your list!

Here is everything I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


1 comment:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, your little details on these are so cute. I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique