Friday, June 18, 2021

Annie's Paper Boutique-Friendship Stamp Release

Hi There!

Today is an exciting day for us at Annie's Paper Boutique home to Trendy Twine as we release the Friendship stamp set and a new sequin mix called Sky. The stamp set is a fantastic collection of sentiments that we all could use to let someone know how much we care about them. 

Introducing the new:

I had so much fun using the stamps and sequins in my project today!


I wanted to really showcase the sentiment so I used plain white as a background. The font of these stamps is just so pretty! I love how they look. Next I added some die cut flowers and this gave a perfect canvas for the sequins. These sequins and  Sky Trendy Twine are truly a perfect match!
 


I made the card for a friend and got her a little gift. I used the Small pillow box to hold a bracelet and wrapped the pillow box with some Sky Trendy Twine. These stamps are just perfect for cards or gift giving. The sentiments are all so sweet.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the June specials and grab your friendship stamp set.


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

What a sweet gift set! I love the sentiments in that stamp set.