Friday, November 19, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - A little Something to Gobble

Hi There!

Oh my gosh, it's almost Thanksgiving! I can't wait for all the yummy food but mostly time with my family! I'm so grateful to be able to get together again!

This month over on the Trendy Blog, we are spotlighting Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine and I made this adorable card to attach to a pie I'm giving to a friend, thought it was such a cute sentiment.


I actually was inspired by the sentiment from Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set - "A little something to gobble" So I actually started with the label and added some Totally Chocolate to create some little tassels. Next, I found a 6x6 paper pad from Echopark, they have some really CUTE prints. Then to play on the sentiment I thought a cute turkey would be fun. I used a die cut turkey and added a tiny bow of Totally Chocolate

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the November specials! 

The Trendy Twine color of the month is Totally Chocolate -- it's a gorgeous twist of solid chocolate brown and it's perfect for your Thanksgiving crafting and packaging. 




Totally Chocolate looks pretty mixed with Orange TruffleSpiced Pumpkin, and Chocolate Truffle 

You can also find Totally Chocolate twine in the Orange Truffle and the Chocolate Samplers:




Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

An absolutely ADORABLE card!