Thursday, July 14, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Have a Happy Day

Hi There!

I have a sweet little card to share today using some of the Annie's Paper Boutique products.  

Okay this Bubblegum Trendy Twine  just screams ice cream! I absolutely love Aqua Blue, White, & Pink and so this is just as perfect as you can get! I made a fun little card that reminds me of an ice cream shop with the striped canopy and aqua walls.  You can see all the details over on the Trendy Blog 


Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

 or if you don't need the full spool, there are petite spools of Bubblegum Taffy
You can find both of our featured Trendy Twines of the month in the 
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram


2 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

The colors are fabulous and look so cute with the Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique

Beth F. said...

The top of this card makes me think of an awning over an ice cream parlor! Super sweet!