Friday, October 28, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Halloween Treat!

 Hi There!

I absolutely love making Halloween treats. I love giving the neighborhood kids candy packaged up so fun and CUTE! Hop on over to the Trendy Blog and check out all the Halloween fun!

Today I'm using some fun Trendy twine Grape Limeade Trendy Twine and a mini popcorn box to create my fun little treat.

 
These boxes are perfect for candy and tiny treats. You can keep them simple as pictured with a spooky web and spider or decorate them to your hearts content. 


I wrapped Grape Limeade Trendy Twine behind the spider web and then filled up the treat with candy and tied it with a bit of gorgeous Grape Limeade Trendy Twine. To top off the treat I added a Leaf Green Tag-it and added a funny sentiment from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are looking for fantastic Halloween collections of Trendy Twine, check out the following samplers:
If you are looking for full sized Halloween spools, you can find them 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

This is a fun treat. Happy Halloween!