Sunday, December 25, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

The Trendy team is celebrating with a team post and wishing you a very Merry Christmas! For my project I created the cutest little stocking stuffers. It's a long standing tradition in our family to give some fun and creative stocking gifts. Some are silly, some are cute but it's always so much fun!


I used Annies Paper Boutique Treat Packets  which are just so versatile and make treats a snap. The packets are card stock so they come with a food-safe baggie, so all you need to do is fill each one with some yummy goodies or fill it with a small treat as I did here. They are the perfect size for a nail polish, lip balm, or tiny fragrance. I just LOVE these packets for all my small treat gift giving.

Before I added the nail polish I decorated each packet with patterned paper and stamped with a sentiment from the Merry and Bright Stamp Set

And then each little treat got a little bow of Trendy twine.  Candy Cane Trendy Twine
Holly Trendy Twine & Krafty Red Trendy Twine were used to complete these adorable stocking treats.

If you are inspired, please stop by the Boutique and check out all the items I used to create these fun little treats.



Here is a look at the featured samplers of the month:


Don't forget all Christmas stamps are on sale this month!

I hope you have a wonderfully Christmas day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram



2 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, these are such fun little gift ideas. I hope you had a very happy Christmas.

Have a fabulous new year. So grateful to have you as part of the APB creative crew for so long. Looking forward to seeing what all you create this coming year.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique

Beth F. said...

This is such a CUTE gift giving idea! LOVE it!