Friday, April 28, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine - Smile

Hey There!

I hope you all enjoyed your week and ready for the weekend! I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a sweet little treat using the Trendy Twine spotlight color of the month Totally Grape Trendy Twine 


I know I just showcased these adorable mini popcorn boxes but I wanted to share just one more way to show how you can use these fun little boxes. 
I used it to package up some pretty little lipsticks for a gift.

I will tell you that the inspiration for this little gift came from Beth and this project, I just loved her great big flower. I die cut the flower and leaves and adhered it to the Lavender Popcorn Box filled it up with the little gift and tied it with Totally Grape Trendy Twine and a tiny tag stamped with a sentiment from the Smile Stamp Set.

I hope I inspired you to get creative and make a handmade project.

Like what you see? Just click on the links to view products. 

You can also find both of these festive colors in the Grape Trendy Twine Sampler. Our Samplers are a great way to add to your twine collection. Each color is ten yards in length and is wound on a wooden clothes pin for easy use and storage. 



2 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this is so pretty -- that little flower really pops.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique

Beth F. said...

I am absolutely loving this gift idea! SO sweet!