Friday, April 5, 2013

Little Scrap Pieces DT post - April Showers

Hi Everyone!

So how was your week? I'm so thankful it's Friday! One of my favorite things about Friday is no homework :) and Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday! This week the challenge is April Showers - use a cloud, umbrella or rain boots. I love this theme, and I love the rain puddle and boots cut from Nates ABC cartridge, but I never did buy that cartridge. So I just improvised.

The puddle (pond) is Cricut Create a critter and the boots are from Cricut Paisley

Card - A2
Paper - Scraps (I think My minds eye)
Sentiment - Peachy Keen PKSC_15_March_2013
Grass die - Impression Obsession

Please pop over and check out the designs from my DT sisters always so AWESOME! Grab you umbrellas and rain boots and come play along with us :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling card! The scene is fabulous! Check out those fun rain boots:) So cute Shelly!
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K

Karen said...

Shelly TGIF for sure. When I first saw your card I did think Kate or Nate's ABC's. You did an amazing job taking the cuts from other cartridges to get this super fun look! Where did you get the clouds? Love them....Hope you have a restful weekend! Karen

DIANA L. said...

Wonderful card Shelly, pretty colors together. I love the design.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

DIANA L. said...

I to, thought that was from Kate's ABC just goes to show we don't need all the cartridges!!

Migdalia said...

I love the fact that you improvised, I do the same. I put all of my carts to use. Love your ADORABLE card. Amazing job my friend!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a darling little spring time scene - just perfect! You did an awesome job putting all of the elements together to create your rainy day scene - love it!

Georgiana said...

Great scene you created with the puddles and rain boots!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my check out those rubber boots - so cute and cool... love it Shelly!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I seriously thought it was from Nate's ABC's ... you did an amazing job improvising!! Love the boots and the papers you used!! Fabulous as always my friend!!

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Beautiful, love the scene you created.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Kate said...

This is so pretty, I just love the scene and the use of those skittle so adorable, hope you had a great weekend.