Saturday, August 30, 2014

Trendy Twine Happy Halloweenie Facebook Hop

Hi Everyone! We are having a GREAT hop today, the Trendy team has some amazing projects for you!!

Here is a sneak peek of mine.


There are some AMAZING prizes up for 3 lucky hoppers!

 ~ $10 GC to the Trendy Twine store
~ Halloween Trendy Twine Mini Set (including all ten colors) 
and 
a 25 pack of Biggie Candy Bags.

To be eligible to win these prizes you must "LIKE" each fan page andCOMMENT on all of the projects. Super Easy!

To join in on all the fun head on over to the Trendy Twine FB page! 
I have listed the entire line-up below in case you get lost along the way!

DT Facebook Fan Page Links




Photobucket

4 comments:

Beth F. said...

I seriously love your project! It is so pretty and oh so functional too! Great job :)

Sherrie K. said...

FABULOUS project Shelly! I love the fun colors to. They look awesome together! The twine is so fun ane it even matches the yummy candy!! What a great hop:)
Hope you are having a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Your project is so fabulous, Shelly!! I love the colors and the adorable scoops!! They look amazing!! I hope you are having a fabulous Labor Day weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

I love it and I coul djust eat it up!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com