Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas - Gotta Wear Shades Set

Hi CDD Fans!
It's my day to share a card over at Craftin Desert DivasI'm showcasing one of the newest stamp sets "Gotta Wear shades" How cute is this set??? So, over the last couple weeks I showcased the bear on a beach towel HERE and the bear floating on an inner tube HERE and today I'm showcasing "The bears in a pool"

Oh look at these cuties! 
After I stamped these adorable little bears, I used some copics and colored pencils to color them up. I matched them to some fab Echo park paper and  added some star fish for fun!



The sentiment is actually from the Summer Lovin set I thought it went great with this fun little card!
I hope you enjoyed my card and hope you stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery for even more inspiration!




Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
  
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE


Photobucket

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

So cute and such pretty papers too! Have a great day!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and adorable, Shelly!! You colored the bears perfectly!! Love the starfish, too!! A perfect touch!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate said...

They are so Adorable and Awesome coloring on the bears my friend.

Karen said...

This is such an adorable card! Those bears are so cute and I love how you added the starfish! The papers are perfect for this project too! Have a great day! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken adorable Shelly! It makes me just smile:) The colors scheme, papers and of course, those adorable bears.....so incredibly CUUTE!!!
Love it!
Hope your having a great week my friend!
Sherrie K