Monday, January 12, 2015

Crafting Inspiration Day 2

Hi there Trendy Fans!

I'm over at Trendy Twine today sharing some Valentine inspiration! We have a fun little event this week, our Trendy DT teamed up with Fleurette Bloom to give you some sweet inspiration for heart day!
I just love this time of year...Ooooh all the pink and red! I LOVE it! Today I used Fleurette Bloom's awesome SVG file NEW Valentine Be Mine 3D SVG Kit along with some fabulous Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


I'm in LOVE with these fun little arrows! The Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine is PRETTY darn perfect for any Valentine treat :) but I just love how it adds a fun touch to the arrow.

The first thing I want to say is when you receive this file, it's perfect for a pencil. No adjusting... just pick some fabulous paper - and CUT! That easy!

Look how cute they turned out...It didn't hurt that I found the CUTEST pencils at Micheal's. I wanted to add one more fun touch so I placed a candy treat in the center of the heart because I know chocolate makes everything better :)

Because we have a special week, we are offering some special treats for one LUCKY winner!
$10 GC for Trendy Twine & $10 GC for Fleurette's store.




Our little party begins Sunday the 11th and ends Saturday the 17th. Please comment (and follow) on both the Trendy Twine blog and the Fleurette Bloom blog each day for a chance to be entered. One winner will receive both prizes! Good luck and have fun being inspired all week!

Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

 

13 comments:

Helen said...

I love these and want to make some too :)

Kimberly J. said...

Shelly this is so fun!! What an awesome idea to give some fun treats!! Great job! :)

~Tammy~ said...

These are so stinkin' adorable and fun! What a great party favor or as Helen said for a Sunday School class! Cupid Cuteness!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are so fun!! What perfect Valentine treats!! I absolutely love them!! You are so creative adding the pencil!! Love!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

I LOVE these treats! You really created them perfectly from the papers to the embellishments. Great job!

jessica said...

How super CUTE are these Shelly!!!!!
AWESOME job my friend! These are so AMAZING!!!!

Unknown said...

These are just fantastic Shelly!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, these are adorable! Such a fun idea and great for the little kiddo's at school! Great project!!

Have a great day!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet treats!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable - these are soooo sweet!

Sukie said...

Very creative idea, love how you created the arrows and used the beautiful patterned papers! The yummy treats are such a fun addition too!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

OMGosh, Shelly, these are so adorable. You always come up with cutest treats. I love this idea and these are so fun!

Thanks so much for taking part in our cross promo with Fleurette.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Migdalia said...

They are Totally cute & SUPER fun!!
Awesome job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*