Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Die Cuttin Divas Snowman Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge. This week we are having a snowman challenge! Is it cold in your neck of the woods? Snow? Come show us your snowmen or snow"women".

Here's what I came up with.

I LOVE the snowman die set from My Creative time - SO CUTE! I absolutely had to use it!
I started with a fun design using pattern papers. Then I put these little cuties front and center! I used a sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas Snowman Kisses
Oh LOOK how cute they are!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Hehe..your snowmen are so sweet! Fun design~awesome card my friend!
It's been pretty warm here right now..which is strange for us! We are expecting a little snow today but only a small amount.
Have a great day!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just the cutest every Shelly! Love that set!!!! Made me totally smile!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute, LOVE!!!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

L.B. said...

love this snow couple.