Sunday, March 22, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva;s Craft It Up & Link It Up "Easter" Linky Party"


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Easter Linky Party".  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 

This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card
Today I have a cute little Easter card to share.


I just loved this fun cracked egg shape I cut using my Cricut. I wanted to make the card a little interactive so the little chick pulls out.

I cut a sweet little chick from Cricut CAC and stamped with a peachy keen face.

I used a CDD svg Tag it for the tag that comes free with your stamps. I used two sentiments from "Happy Celebrations" and tied the egg with some pretty Trendy Twine.

I hope you find some time to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT week!

Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
  CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
           
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so sweet!! I love that adorable face!! What a fabulous Easter card my friend!!

I hope you are having a wonderful start to spring!! Still chilly here but the daffodils are coming up...can't wait for them to bloom!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, your polka dot egg is so fun and the chickie is ADORABLE! What a super cute card Shelly! The face makes me smile:) Love it!
Hope things are going well for you:)
Sherrie K

Donna K said...

So sweet Shelly!! Loving that sweet grin and happy blue egg. Have a great day today! xx Donna K

Migdalia said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M