Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week we have a sketch challenge. It's a SUPER easy one and you could easily use this sketch for so many projects. I wanted to show that it's not just for traditional cards. I created a gift card holder. 

I flipped the sketch on it's side. I took some help from the My Creative Time GC holder die and matching sentiment. I actually had made a quick one for one of my son's friends and thought this is perfect for our upcoming sketch.

The circle is die cut and the Happy Birthday is printed from my computer. I made some invitations for a friend YEARS ago and I still have lots of these left. The middle start is from CDD new banner dies. I also added some little arrows pointing to the focal point. Super simple and perfect for a teen boy. Not too many frills :)
Thank for stopping by and hope to see you join in the fun!


Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Great take on the sketch Shelly! Love your gift card holder! The sentiments o the outer part of the circle look awesome and love the fun star! Cute pattern paper!
Have a great day...another sunny day here in MN!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

What a great take on this sketch!!! Your card is wonderful!!! LOVE the Star & the arrows... so cute! :) Have a great day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

June Houck said...

Love the twist on the sketch for a super fun and sweet Shelly card!

Lisa said...

This is fabulous, Shelly!! I love your take on the sketch!! The star is awesome!! The papers are fabulous!! Love it my friend!!

I can't believe how fast this year is speeding by!! May!! Ugh!! I hope you are having a fabulous spring!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your take on this sketch. My favorite parts are the fancy left edge and the bright, fun colors!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Awesome take on the sketch!
Fabulous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M