Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Polka Dots

Hello,

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD. We're seeing spots at DCD.... Today's challenge is all about Polka Dots. 

I just love polka dots, one of my go to pattern papers.

I created these cards using a party hat die from My Creative Time 

I added some sequins, glitter and printed the sentiment from my computer.

Such a simple card but has a festive, sparkly touch :)


Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your cards are adorable! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

katieo said...

Super cute. I have those dies. Haven't used them yet. Thanks for the inspiration

Gerda said...

Both cards are so adorable!! Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Really cute cards Shelly! Have a great week.

Leslie

Georgiana said...

I sure do like your party hats! Let me know where I can get one! : )