Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Sunglasses

Hello,

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD. This week it's all about sunglasses! I've been wearing mine non stop, we're having a bit of a heat wave here by the beach :) That's okay I love my shades!

I made a really simple card with some pretty pink sunglasses.

I started by cutting my pattern paper with an edge die by MCT. I then cut a pair of sunglasses using my cricut.

I used a sentiment from Craftin Desert Diva's and shaped it to fit the curve of the paper.

Very simple and fun.  Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

What a fun card! Love the background paper too.

Leslie

Unknown said...

Awesome card!! Love the paper!

Lisa said...

This is so cute, Shelly!! I love the pink shades!! I want a pair like them!! The papers are fabulous!! We're having a bit of a heat wave here, too, but sadly, no beach to enjoy!! I hope you are having an awesome summer my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Great CAS card! I love the striped paper you used and the curve design! Those shades are very cool too!

Sherrie K. said...

Your simple card it fantastic! Fun papers and love the shades!!!
It has been pretty nice here to...sunglasses are a must, lol! I hope you are enjoying your summer at the beach :)
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Shelly!!! Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is visiting and my computer crashed on me - We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he leaves again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! LOL Glad to be back and checking out your creations - your projects look awesome!!! Looking forward to stopping by more often again! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations