Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Sketch

Hi There!

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week is our monthly sketch. Come and join in the FUN!


I needed a birthday card for a soccer fan so I used the sketch to create a fun little card. 
Here is the DCD sketch.

I used the MCT soccer set and die cut a black and white circle for the center. I used a green background just to give the card more color. I used some ranger enamel accents for the corners.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun, Shelly!! I love the design and how you made the sentiment circles like a soccer ball, too!! Fabulous my friend!!

I hope you are having a wonderful start to November!! We're having the strangest weather...it's in the 80's!! Record temps!! I'll take it because I'm so not looking forward to the white stuff ;) Have a great Wednesday!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Super cool!

Sherrie K. said...

AWESOME card Shelly! I love the sport theme~fun design!

Eeek, how can it be Nov already?! Oh my gosh, we will be celebrating the New Year before to long...the next 2 months are going to fly by!
Have a great day my friend...hope you are doing well!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic sport's theme card Shelly! Very Cool!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations