Thursday, November 10, 2016

Trendy Twine - Give Thanks

Good Morning!


I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a Fall themed Thank you treat using this months spotlight products Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine & Orange Mini Open End Envelopes. I just love to make treats and thought these little envelopes would be perfect to hold a sweet treat.
I started with decorating these cute Orange Mini Open End Envelopes with some fun paper and some die cut leaves. The Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine matched perfectly with this paper.... I really had to search for just the right color but I finally found some and I just love how it turned out. 


Here's a close up of the Thanksgiving stamp and the twine - so pretty!


I filled my envelopes with a mini size candy car and I wrapped the bar with coordinating paper and tied each one with more Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.

These little envelopes fit a variety of fun things like a small note, tag, gift card and a mini or full size candy bar too. 
Stop by the store and grab some goodies!





Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.






7 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty Shelly!! I love these colors together and the fun treat holder idea!! Great job!

Lisa said...

These are so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! The leaves are a perfect touch!! You've showcased the bags and twine perfectly my friend!! Love these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, your little treat holders are so adorable Shelly! The papers are so festive and fun or fall! The mini envelopes are going on my list!
Have a super wknd!
Sherrie k

Beth F. said...

These treat holders are absolutely darling! I love the touch of aqua in the papers.

Scrapper69 said...

They look fantastic Shelly! Fab Project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sukie said...

Adorable treat holders! I absolutely love the color combination you used and the fun papers! Such a creative idea for using those envelopes!

Helen said...

So cute and yummy!