Thursday, September 28, 2017

Trendy Twine - Autumn Leaves

Hi There!

Does it feel like Fall? I know some areas are seeing the leaves change and feeling the cool air. We are having a little heat wave this week. 80's and sunny. I'm not complaining :) Today I'm over on the Trendy Blog showcasing more of the gorgeous Chocolate Truffle Twine, this time with an Autumn card.

I used some wood grain card stock and stamped it with the leaf from the Hello Fall Stamp Set.  Oh my gosh, I just loved how this turned out. Once the leaves were all stamped I lightly filled them with gold, green, and orange ink then I wrapped the card stock in Chocolate Truffle Twine.

Lastly, I found a pretty sentiment in one of my Fall card stock kits and attached it to the card.

Stop by the store and grab some of these fun products!

 Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.
Hello Fall Planner Stamps - 3x4 - Free Shipping 

4 comments:

Beth F. said...

Fall is definitely in the air here! It is currently 46 degrees will warm to the low 70's today. Your card perfectly encompasses the fall feeling. I love it!

Sukie said...

Beautiful fall themed card! The background looks so amazing! Such a fun sentiment too! I love how brought everything together to create your card!

Sherrie K. said...

I love this to Shelly! The woodgrain background looks awesome! The leaves turned out super cool!!! Fun sentiment and cute twine!
Remember last year at this time...104 when we came to LA. Yikes! We happen to be at Rocky Point (Mexico) right now and it's 96! Love it!!! You have to check into this place sometime...you would have a great time! Very relaxing and peaceful!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the background... such a pretty fall card!

Theresa