Friday, October 6, 2017

Trendy Twine - Choose Happy Stamp Release

Hi There!

I have a fun filled post for you today. Over on the Trendy Blog we are introducing a new stamp set, I just love release days we have an awesome release filled with fabulous inspiration from the DT. This set is sure to put a smile on your face :)


The set has so many fun and cheery sentiments! I chose the sentiments with a sunshine theme as we are still having bright & sunny days in the beginning of Fall. 

I used a fun Yellow Glassine Bag - 5-3/4" x 7-1/2" Lined Gourmet Bag and filled it with a jumbo cookie. I simply decorated the bag with Blue-berry-trendy-twine and a fun shaker tag filled with Lemon-shaker-medley that is stamped with a sentiment from the NEW Choose Happy Stamp Set
Oh my gosh, the sequins from this pack are so perfect for this set :)


I also made a tiny note card with another sentiment from the New set. I added a little bit of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine & Lemon-tart-sequins

This is such a great set to add to your collection and it's available now!


Image may contain: text

Yellow Glassine Bags - 5-3/4

Blue Berry Trendy Bakers Twine - Blue, Light Blue, & White

Lemon Tart Trendy Bakers Twine - Yellow & White
Lemon Tart Sequins




7 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your treat bag and notecard are absolutely wonderful, Shelly! They are bright and happy and I know they will make someone smile! Have a beautiful day!

cghundley said...

So bright and
cheerful!
Carla from Utah

Sukie said...

Gorgeous projects! I love how you used the bright sunshine to compliment the cheery new stamp set! Fabulous design on the shaker too!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Love the sunshine shaker tag on the gift bag and your card is adorable. Such a happy little set. The recipient is going to love this!

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Helen said...

What a pretty treat and card :)

Scrapper69 said...

That is so fun & Happy Shelly... I LOVE the bright colors and the shaker Sun!!
P.S. Did you get my Address? I emailed you after I read your email... wasn't sure, so I thought I would ask... :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty set!! Made me smile my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M