Friday, July 25, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's July Stamp release Blog Hop


Welcome to our fifth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! I'm super excited to share with you in full the CDD July release stamps. There are five new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.

So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:



Gotta Wear Shades - you can purchase them HERE 



Lil Bit Buggie - You can purchase them HERE


School Zone - You can purchase them HERE



All Star Sports - You can purchase them HERE



Blooming For You - You can purchase them HERE

We have a few specials starting today!!

Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release.
With a minimum 2 stamp purchase you will receive a FREE mini stamp.
Use code: JULY to save 20% off your ENTIRE purchase.
The mini stamp & sale will end Aug. 1, 2014.

Here is the free pattern with purchase: 


Here is the free mini stamp with any 2 stamp purchase:




Tara is giving away one stamp set each day Too Cute by Jessica is giving away $25 gift card to her store (regular priced items).


And now for my project.... I chose to use the stamps in a SUPER clean and simple fashion, just to show the versatility. Still as CUTE as ever. Trina Clarks designs are fabulous and pair so perfectly with Tara's stamps!!


Look at this fun little bear having a GREAT time splashing around! 
I used my copics and some color pencils for the image and a little water color for the water. These are ADORABLE images!! You have a lot of fabulous projects to look at and this next one is so pretty over at Michelle' s you'll LOVE it!

Be sure to hop with us tomorrow!! Winners will be picked from a different blog each day, so the more you comment the more chances you have to win.

Craftin Desert Diva's Shop
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.


Blogs on the hop:
Fri 7/25



Photobucket

28 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I like the sweet bear. Your coloring is wonderful. Like that you photographed the card outside for a sunny look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Miranda said...

I love CAS!!!! Your card is adorable!!!!

TFern said...

Awesome job coloring!! She's really cute!

Karen said...

Such an adorable card, Shelly! I love that sentiment and your coloring looks amazing! That bear is super cute! I hope you have a great day! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are just too cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, your little bear is so stinken sweet!The sentiment is awesome...love all the new sets! I love your coloring and anyone would love to receive this cutie!
I hope you have a lot of fun things planned for the weekend and the weather is nice! We have been having great weather..Arya and I have been hanging out at the parks, riding bikes and spending a little time at the pool. I plan on taking her more next week to the outdoor pool which she loves! She has so many little friends that go and she loves it!
Have a great day my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Tina H said...

Yep! Still as cute as ever :)

D- said...

I LOVE it. Your CAS card idea is a great one. LOVE how you colored him up. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Unknown said...

What a cute card!! Love the CAS :)

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Shelly!! You colored him so perfectly!! You could frame this and hang it on a wall - it's fabulous my friend!! I love, love it!!

I hope you have a wonderful time at the tourney!! Good luck - I hope they win!! And that it's not too hot!! We have been having such a mild summer. I needed a jacket again yesterday and still have the windows open today. We are supposed to set records for lows next week. What a strange summer!! Safe travels my friend and have a great time!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love your card! So adorable!

Donna K said...

CAS and sooooooo darling, Shelly! You colored this bear so cute...what a fun card / keepsake! Love those big glasses!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Cool...... TFS!!

cghundley said...

I want to go tubing
with this cute bear!
Great card.
Carla from Utah

Migdalia said...

Love your coloring!!!
ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

This is such a great card. It makes me smile. I really like all the clean white background. It makes the image and sentiment pop!

Hugs, Melissa

sweetpeaemmalou said...

So super cute! Cutest CAS card I've seen!

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Love how you made this so simple but fun all at the same time!!! T.F.I

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Fantastic! Super adorable and fun!

Creative Momma said...

LOVE the clean look!! It's a complete focus on that adorable stamp and your coloring...soooo cute!!

Marina Vazquez

Georgiana said...

You are right...super cute! Wish I had more confidence in myself to color. You make it look so easy!

Sukie said...

Adorable card, that little bear is just too cute! You did an amazing job coloring the image! I so wish I was that bear right now :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! This is so adorable! Love your colouring too!

Got2BCrafting said...

Love this! It's perfect!
Hugs,
Lori

Kathy Salido said...

Shelly,
Adore your CAS card, it really show off the stamps and your coloring is just beautiful!!

Mayras Designs said...

Super cute and perfect !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Super Card. Love the way you colored that bear looks Amazing.