Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas! - Purple, Orange + one other color

Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge.  I know most of you are working on Fall, Halloween, or Autumn projects so they all fit into our theme this week! Come show us your projects using Purple, Orange + one other color.

I used purple orange and a tiny bit of brown (oh and maybe just a dab of black and white for the face...shhh don't tell :) 

Fun little sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas Ghostly Greetings

I created the box a long time ago using my gypsy. The pumpkin is cut from Create a critter and stamped with a Peachy face - In Stitches and filled up with some pumpkin candies. Perfect treats for Halloween. 

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE


Photobucket

7 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun box!!! Love the adorable PK face on the pumpkin!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so darn cute, Shelly!! I love that sweet face!! This is just a perfect Halloween treat!! Love it!!

I will definitely let you know what I decide about the Cameo. I've had several people email me telling me to consider the Cricut Explore. They love theirs and now it can do everything the Cameo does. I've been looking at reviews comparing the two and I just can't decide which way to go. Also, I have the same problem as you - my computer is upstairs and my craft room is downstairs. I don't want to have to take my laptop with me when I want to go craft. So that is a big negative. Ugh, what to do, what to do. I'm so undecided!! I did see that Cricut is coming out or has come out with an App for the iPad so that wouldn't be so bad taking that down with me instead of the computer. I'm really hoping for some Black Friday sales...if I have to get one, I'm not paying full price ;) Sorry for the long rant!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

A Super fun treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute as can be! Love that sweet pumpkin and fun sentiment!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute treat holder! Oooh my is that pumpkin adorable Shelly! Totally adorable! your filled it with Arya's favorite pumpkins...she loves those!
Super cute project!
Sherrie K

Tina H said...

This is adorable Shelly :)

jessica said...

How adorable is this!!!!! LOVE that box design and that pumpkin is just as cute as can be!!!!