Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Recycle challenge

Hi Everyone!

Are you enjoying Spring? We have been having summer weather, it's so strange. We were on vacation for 12 days and boy has it been a very hard re-entry :) We are all slowly getting back to normal. 

It's Tuesday and you know what that means... challenge day over at DCD. Today's challenge is one for everyone to participate in. I know all us crafters recycle, save, hoard anything that we think we can use later.... am i right? So get those fun items out and come join our Recycled item challenge. 

Had anyone heard of Birchbox? It's a monthly subscription of beauty samples. My sister sent me this for my birthday a couple years back and the samples come in this cute box. Well I saved every box :)
I just knew these would be so cute redecorated and used as a gift box. 
One of my son's teachers loves tea and her birthday is in May so I thought this would be a great way to package up a little tea gift set. I just simple die cut a couple rectangle stitched dies from Lil inker designs and stamped a sentiment from Peachy Keen stamps
I used another PKS tea cup stamp and cut it out. I used a pretty hot pink satin bow and tied up this little gift.

Come by and join us, have an old gift bag? maybe some ribbon? tin can? mason jars? tags? 
We would love to see what you create.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Shelly!! I love how you decorated the box!! What a fabulous gift it is!! I hope you had a great time on vacation my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Wow Shelly, this is beautiful! Love the colours,so pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE idea! Great way to recycle that box!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

jessica said...

LOVE the gift box and how you recycled it Shelly!
AWESOME project my friend!!!
LOVE it!

Sukie said...

Your box looks awesome, love how you repurposed it! The image you used is so sweet!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute box! You decorated it up perfectly! I love the stacked cups and adorable sentiment!
I know how that feels to try and get back in the swing of things after being gone. It takes a few weeks~hang in there!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

What a beautiful gift Shelly - nicely decorated Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com