Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Baby

Hi There!  

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we have a fun challenge "Baby" If you know someone expecting or someone that just had a baby or just want to send a little baby card then what a great time to make some baby projects and come share with us.

I made a card for a baby boy! I have lots of baby girl cards, so pretty in pinks, purples, flowers, hearts and I didn't have ONE boy card. I have to tell you I really wanted to add some sequins or sparkle but I didn't. 

I used a die cut baby onesie and I actually cut the bow myself. I added some Ranger enamel accent on the bow tie and a few dots near the sentiment. 

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png



5 comments:

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the pretty papers!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Shelly!! The onesie is adorable!! The bow tie is perfect!! I would have never been able to cut a straight one!! What a perfect baby boy card this is!! Love it my friend!! I hope you have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

awww.... How CUTE Shelly! Wonderful Baby Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute this is Shelly...especially love the little bow
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is so sweet! Your background papers are so cute and I love the striped onesie! The bow is a perfect touch~wow, ever by hand~looks amazing!
Have a super day! It's only 65 degrees today~cool, crisp and definitely feels like fall!
Sherrie K