Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Trendy Twine - You are Spooktacular

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a spooktacular  Halloween card using the new Halloween stamps.  My sweet blogger buddy Sherrie sent me a fun Bday package and this awesome Halloween die was inside. I could not wait to use it. 
I die cut a giant moon :) I inked it up to look as spooky as can be. I added the die cut which I think went so perfectly with this sentiment. The font is so unique and very cool.



I added a little bit of sparkle and shine and my spooktacular card was complete.

Pop over to Annie's  Paper Boutique and grab this set for all of you Halloween projects!

Happy Halloween Stamp Set - 4x6

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

7 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a perfectly spooky card! The new stamp coordinated perfectly!

Kimberly J. said...

Great scene card Shelly!! I love how you curved the sentiment too!! Great inspiration! :)

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Hey there sweet friend,
This is awesome! Love your giant moon and the inked edges look perfect! I love this die to~your glittery moon and cat look great. The sentiment is perfect! Fun design Shelly!
Sherrie k

Scrapper69 said...

So Spooky COOL! LOVE your Halloween card!

Theresa

Helen said...

This is spooky fun!

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by registering on You Like Hits?