Friday, February 11, 2011

Fore YOU! Valentines Golf Card

Hi Everyone!

Here is a Valentine card for the Golf lover! I used the sports mania cartridge for the golf ball and TBBM cartridge for the tag and printed Fore YOU from my computer.
I received my first Peachy Keen Stamp set and can you say "peachy heaven"!  I love these stamps! I finished the card off with ribbon and a cute button.

I will enter it in the Cricut Cardz Challenge their challenge is to make a Valentine's card using any cartridges, and the colors blue, green and white ONLY. 


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anne said...

Your card is so cute. Love PK faces, their the best.

Anonymous said...

Great card, love that golf ball with his cute face!!

Lalo said...

This card is just great...Love love love it!!!
It's soo good for a male but is just cute :):):)

Cathryn said...

Really nice card! I LOVE pks, they stamp so nice!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Oh My.... How ADORABLE! Gotta LOVE those Peachy Keen Stamps! And they can be soooo addicting! :o) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
Theresa

Melissa said...

What a nice card? It's just perfect for a guy and you did a fantastic job with the challenge, thanks so much for joining CCC.