Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Martini Anyone? More than Favors Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Here is a card that I created for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge at More than favors.  The cartridge this week is Nifty Fifties. I don't have that cartridge so I used the Jubilee cartridge for the Martini glass.  I used George for the shape on the inside of the glass, and I cut my own shadow. The paper is from a pack that I found at Big lots. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you looking!
Shelly

3 comments:

the cricutologist said...

I love it! The colors, papers, fibers, all of it!

More Than Favors said...

that background is PERFECT!!!!! Love your card!!! is it too early for a Martini? I mean its 5 o'clock somewhere right? HA! Thank you for joining Meriah and I for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge!

Happy Crafting!
Paula and Meriah

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful colors! I Love the paper!