Friday, February 18, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share this card that I made the other day.  I had been really wanting to try and make the paper flowers that are all over youtube and I went ahead and tried it. Here is great tutorial Paper Flowers I did it using a paper flower punch.  I LOVE how it turned out. I made the card with two challenges in mind MOJO MONDAY sketch challenge and MORE THAN FAVORS Wacky Wednesday challenge using a wedding theme.
Hope you like it!
Thank you for looking!
Shelly

3 comments:

Jae said...

Very pretty card! The flowers look amazing, love it! TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Very pretty, LOVE that bow!!! Cathryn67 ;)

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Beautiful project! I left an award for you on my blog! Please stop by and check it out.