Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod

Hi Everyone!

I made a card the other day and thought I would do some sewing!  To tell you the truth the sewing machine and I are just not the friends we should be. I love the look of a stitched card but getting everything to line up is just a little frustrating! 
I happened to see on Lisa's blog (prettypaperprettyribbons) a challenge for projects with any type of stitching. The "Sew much Fun challenge is at The Paper Variety.
So I made my card using the New Arrival cartridge added some buttons, stitching around the card, three little buttons and a little white gel pen. Hope you enjoy! 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Suzy said...

This is a super sweet card Shelly! I love the zig zag stitching around the patterned paper mat. Thanks for joining SEW MUCH FUN at The Paper Variety! Don't forget to check back next week for our BLOG HOP :)
-Suzy

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love those peas in a pod!! They are adorable and great work on the stiching! It is a beautiful card!

Sarah said...

WOW. This is so fabulous! Wonderful job!

Anita said...

Tooo cute!! Love it!! Anita

Lisa Norris said...

I love this card! The little "peas" are just sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Beautiful card Shelly...I adore the pod and peas - you did a really great job! Thank you for participating with us at The Paper Variety. Don't forget our Blog Hop next week!

Dori Shelton said...

Adorable card! love the paper and the stitching

Yara said...

Beautiful! Love this die cut and the stitching just adds the great touch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Variety!