Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rain Boots - More than Favors Color Challenge

Hi Everyone!

What a gorgeous day today!  It is my day off and I spent it doing laundry and crafting! I really enjoy looking at everyone's blogs and getting inspiration from all of you talented people.  I also would like to thank you for the sweet comments! They do make me smile.  So I wanted to make a card for a friend that lives in Oregon.  She loves it there and I am happy she loves where she lives as much as I love where I live. I am so blessed to live a mile from the beach and enjoy seeing the ocean everyday! I used the paisley cartridge for the boots.  I used the gypsy to separate them and reverse one. O.K. so I'm not the best at the white pen. I love the look just need more practice. The tag is from TBBM Cartridge. I love how this card turned out.  I entered it in Paula's (MoreThanFavors) color challenge using yellow, blue & white.
Thank you for looking!
Shelly

5 comments:

Anita said...

Shelly, this card is adorable! She is going to love it! Anita

the cricutologist said...

This is fabulous! You rock the white gel pen!

GiGi said...

This is such a CUTE card! I love the flowers on the boots!!!

Sandy Ang said...

What stylish rain boots on your card. I could definitely use some here as we have had rain for 3 days straight !

Kim said...

I love your use of colors in this card. I have left you a Stylish Blog award at http://kimizkraftz.blogspot.com/ .