Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wanna hug a tree with me?

Hi Everyone!

Another beautiful day in Redondo Beach! I love days like this. I had a little time yesterday to create a card for two challenges. My mom just bought me a huge pack of KI memories paper, so many great prints. (Thanks Mom) As soon as I saw the first pages I knew I wanted to use the colors pink, green, & brown.  I used gypsy wanderings for the tree and a stamp I got from the dollar bin at Michaels. I added stickles, my trusty white gel pen, machine stitching, and some gingham ribbon. Hope you enjoy!

FANTABULOUS CRICUT - Tree Time




Photobucket






10 comments:

Glenda Joy said...

Such pretty colors and such a sweet card!

Sarah said...

So pretty--your Mom selected some gorgeous paper and you put it to use so well! Love it! Thanks for joinining us at FCCB!

Patti Ross said...

What a beautiful card!!! I absolutely love it!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge!!! I see you are a yorkie fan, too! We have 4 of our own and 2 grand-yorkies...LOL

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

My Lil' Bits said...

Love that paper! Such a pretty card, just awesome. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
Lisa C

DIANA L. said...

Such a pretty card.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Great Card! Love It! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

~Marlene

Linda Therrien said...

great card, love the stitching (real thing!!)

Thank you for joining us on Creative Sisters Monday challenge.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Super cute card!!

Helen said...

Very pretty--I love your color choices! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

GreenScrap said...

Super cute card!! Love that cut!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/